Amplify’s Professional Learning Maps designed a state-specific map to support Texas educators as they create professional learning goals and engage in learning opportunities to achieve those goals. The custom-created Professional Goal Setting and Action Planning Professional Learning Map for Texas Educators aligns to the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS), a system design by educators to support teachers in their professional growth.
Principals, as instructional leaders, are in the throws of facilitating a paradigm shift from thinking about teacher effectiveness through the lens of static teacher ratings to a holistic view of the learning process with a keen focus on the constant, iterative interaction that exists between students and teachers. The Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) is facilitating this shift, but principals and instructional leaders need help to provide the differentiated support teachers need in order to develop habits of continuous improvement. We understand this is quite the daunting task which is why we designed the Professional Goal Setting and Action Planning for Texas Educators Map.
The Professional Goal Setting and Action Planning for Texas Educators Map:
- Supports the creation of professional learning goals
- Creates individual and campus-based professional learning plans
- Provides continuous, job-embedded professional learning for educators aligned to their goals
- Supports administrative teams in the delivery of personalized professional development while providing evidence-based feedback to educators
- Guides administrators as they document the impact, with evidence, of professional learning on educator and student outcomes, which can be used to satisfy new ESSA (the Every Student Succeeds Act) reporting requirements
Want to check it out?
Learn how to enhance your professional development journey.Schedule A Demo